Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Toy Society

I just joined the funnest group. They leave toys in public places to be picked up by anyone. I can hardly wait to get started. It's called the Toy Society.
If you are interested go to www.thetoysociety.blogspot.com.

I walked over to the Medial Center to pick up Rachels meds this afternoon. It was warm and a bit breezy. It was a 45 minute walk. I really enjoyed it.

Now it's windy and cooler outside. The guy on the television said that there is storm coming in tonight. Rain or Snow. But not much of either. We'll see.

I got a pattern from Caron for some "monsters" that I am going to make for the Toy Society. They are really cute and I want to make them just for fun.

I'm getting off of the computer and get started with the critters. This is going to be such fun. I'll post some pictures, soon.

"What you think about, you bring about."

No comments:

Post a Comment