Friday, March 5, 2010

SNOW


We got snow this morning. It's almost gone now. But the important thing is that most of the snow landed in the mountains. The Greatest Snow on Earth is back at the Ski Resorts. Skiing is wonderful today. It'll be great tomorrow, too.

I learned to ski when I was 34 years old. I went up to the resort four times. I haven't wanted to go since then. Been there, done that.

Last night was Cousins Dinner. We meet once a month for dinner. At first it was the three of us who are about the same age meeting for dinner. Then we invited a few more of the cousins. Now it's the two original cousins. Suzy's daughter, mother, and grandson and me with my sister, 3 girls and my granddaughter. It's really nice to get together. That's the best thing to happen at any funeral I've ever been to. We got together after my younger brothers funeral.

I may actually be getting the hang of this computer thing. I just moved my pictures from my camera to the computer. There is hope.

It's the weekend. So get out there and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment