Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Happy It's Thursday



I walked over to the gas station to get some iced tea this afternoon. Before I left I checked the weather on TV. They said 57 degrees. They lied! I felt more like 40.
And cloudy. The sun came out just after I got back home. Still cold.

I was just sitting here watching M*A*S*H. I must have seen each episode at least 15 times. But I never get tired of it. They always make me feet good.

Yesterday, I was looking for something in my basement. Never found what I was looking for. I did find a beautiful crocheted table cloth. Only one BIG problem... It had a big whole in the middle of it. Like something has eaten it. I need ideas on how to fix it. It's motifs. There are large ones with smaller ones at the corners.
It's lovely. I don't have any idea who made it. I know I didn't, because I have never made a table cloth.

Frogs are lucky...They just eat what bugs them.

With that I'll close for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment