Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just another day in Paradise




My sister and I went down to Nephi and had lunch with Larene. Her silly husband moved her to Mayfield. Away from everyone she knew. So once a week I meet her some place between Salt Lake and Mayfield for lunch. We'll show him. Ha, Ha.

I've been using a new blood sugar tester. The lancet is stronger than the old one and my fingers hurt. Poor me.

I'm working on a critter for the Toy Society drop off. I'm having so much fun. I can hardly wait to see what other critters I'm going to make.

I love my crochet hooks, thread and yarn.

I realized, one day not too long ago, that my hands have been with me for 60 years. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it's a BIG deal. Think about it...Your hands do everything with you. They help drive the car, and wash the dishes. Try doing anything on the computer without them. Oh! I know it can be done, but the cost is unbelievable. You need your hands to wave hello and good by. AND where would you keep your rings? Next time you have nothing to do, think about how much your hands mean to your life. So let's all applaud our hands.

Just another one of my wanderings. Some times my minds just wanders away. I should never let it out by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment