Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring?

It was back this morning. What a beautiful day. Sun shine all day. Cool, but not cold. I love this time of year.

Today Russell and I have been married 19 years. I don't know how he does it, but he get better, more interesting and fun all the time. I love him more every day.

I'm between projects (sorta). I have a couple started, but I don't want to work on them. I need to work on the sweater for my friend, but I don't like the pattern that I started. I guess I'll go down to the basement and look for another pattern.

I'm going to tend Lexie in the morning. Chris has to go to school and the regular babysitter has to deal with some family stuff. This should be fun.

She always tries to help me crochet. If the weather holds, we'll play outside.

Whatever you focus on, you will experience.

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy together - happy Anniversary. It was so good meeting you.
    Leslye's box came in the afternoon and I have already 11 scarves for the next delivery for you.

    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete