Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Happy It's Thursday

Another gloomy day in the City of Salt. We're getting rain, but not much of that. I am not complaining. I'd just like to see the sun. Is it still up there?


I just heard on the TV that Iowa has been covered in snow for 60 days. And the East Coast is still under a ton of snow.


I'm purty happy with our weather right now.


I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning. I don't feel so dumb now. Regis was getting technology instruction. He didn't get it, either. So I feel better. I'm not the only "old" person not getting this stuff. Rachel (my baby) was telling me the other day to just push buttons until I get what I want. The problem with that is, I lose the stuff I wanted that I had already put on this thing.


I posted on email my blog address and have heard from people that they can't find me. I don't know what to tell them. Except try again.


Yesterday, I went out to put a letter out for the mailman. I looked up at the light post on the corner and there was the Mourning Dove from last Summer. I'm glad his back. That means Spring is coming.


I crocheted a heart bookmark yesterday. It is one of the best I've done.

I'm going to try to put the site where I got the pattern. Wish me luck. Here goes:

From the Crochet Pattern Collection of the JPF Crochet Club http://www.jpfun.com/

I hope that works.




No comments:

Post a Comment