Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thinking

I was just thinking...
I didn't even leave the house today. Dull does NOT describe my day. I even turned off the television.
I'm listening to Classical Music on KBYU radio.
I got my granny squares ready to send off. They'll be going out tomorrow.

EEEEEKKK!!! The news! On the stupid radio. Must turn it off.


I have crocheted a little today. I can hardly wait for the Bernat Blog about the Mystery Afghan Crochet Along tomorrow. I'm making two of them just for fun. I'll probably give them away when I get them finished.

Looked at the blogs I'm following today. Everyone is so busy and creative. I love to see what the rest of the crochet world is up to. There are so many creative people in the world.

Have you ever thought about how lucky we are? There is so much beauty in our world.
LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment