Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank you afghan


This is Mindy with the afghan I made to thank her for donating time so Rachel could get paid during her gallbladder incident.

I'm so glad she likes it.

Becky will get hers on Thursday.




Today the sun is out and the sky is beautiful. Yesterday we had S**W. Welcome to Springtime in the Rockies.

My iris are blooming. They are so lovely. I got most of them from Mom's yard years ago. They always remind me of her.
I think she only kept them because I loved them so. I think she would have liked something else better.

I'm making a granny square vest. Should be fun.

My Red Hat group went to House of Tibet for lunch on Saturday. I enjoyed it. I love seeing all the girls. But I really liked the food. Lots of veggies. really good flavor. I will go there again.

When in trouble or in doubt...Run in circles, scream, and shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment