Sunday, May 30, 2010

Julia and Julia

I just watched Julia and Julia (the movie). What a fun show. I had no idea what fun Julia Child was.
This movie made Blogging look so easy. But it gave me some ideas.

These idea will probably wander away like their relatives. I have all these great thoughts. Then they just disappear. go figure.
Someday I'm going to follow them and see where they get off to.

I've been working on the sweater for Marie. I'm not thrilled with it, so it's hard to work on it. It will be lovely when (if) I finish it. I'm using Lion Brand Homespun in a lovely ivory. I took the left side apart 3 times before I was happy with it. I have the back, left side, right side and part of one sleeve complete. I should just get it done. Maybe later.

I've also been working on scarves, hot pads, granny squares, and baby things. OH! and doilies.

I planted lettuce this morning. I put a piece of screen over it to keep the cats from using it as a litter box. Dumb cats.

We have about 4 cats who live in out garage. They are very WILD. They run and hide whenever they see me. I keep feeding them. But one of these days I am going to get tired of feeding something that hates me. I talk to them when I go into the garage. I don't think they understand. Dumb cats.

My tomatoes and peppers are doing well. They have grown about two inches.

My iris are in bloom. I love this time of year. Everything is so beautiful. And today the sun is shinning. The sky is clear and It's about 73 degrees. A perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment