Thursday, June 27, 2013

There is Hope.

These are the bags:


The pattern is available at www.redheart.com  It's called Crochet Save the Earth Bag. They're made of  Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton #4. 
The first one was white and made of Bernat cotton yarn.  I gave it to a friend for her birthday before I took a picture  of it.

Here are some of the things I made for Pam's door.



 When I gave her the first little witch, she asked for a second one.  She asked for a red-headed one. 
So here she is.  I made 2 brooms, because I forgot the first one.
 
I'm having so much fun making "silly" things. 
 
And...I finally figured out how to upload my pictures. 
At least until "they" update Windows 8 again.
 
Never give up hope...
If I can learn technology at my age...anyone can.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment