Friday, May 11, 2012

Just catching up

This is My Friend Mandy, made by Fisher-Price back in the '70's.
I picked her up at the second-hand store about 5 years ago.
She has been waiting in my basement for me to dress her.

Well, Since I have been laid up with recovering from surgery, I dressed her.
I went to JoAnn's to pick up some shoes.  American Girls dolls are 18" and Mandy
is only 16.  So the shoes were too big.
I picked up a piece of black felt and came home and made her shoes.

This is my columbine.
I have been watching her grow for 3 years. 
And the year she bloomed.

AND Bloomed, and bloomed.
Isn't she beautiful!

This is Diablo.
He showed up today and informed me that I needed a little devil
in my life.

He wanted to show off his tail.


I'm feeling so much better.  Still get tired easily, but...enough of that.
I'll keep my crochet hooks busy and make some more little pretties.
Rachel wants some fishnet stockings, so that is my next project.

The date on the devil is wrong.  I don't know what happened, because I took the
picture this morning.
May 11, 2012.
I'll try to fix it for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment