Saturday, December 11, 2010



I can hardly believe that it has been nearly a month since I stopped by to let the world know what I've been doing.

I've been hiding out. The weatherman got one correct. We got a boat load of snow about two weeks ago and it was cold enough to make a polar bear shiver. There was 18 inches of snow on my front lawn for over a week. Now don't misunderstand I love snow...in the mountains, where it belongs. After all you can't ski on my lawn.

Russell and I ran away to Las Vegas for about a week. He likes to play poker. I like to people watch. It was very nice. (60 degrees and sunny)

My crochet hook has been busy. I finished my Bernat Mystery Afghan. It turned out very nice. I'm going to keep it.

I've made a mess of Chemo Caps for my friend to take to the Utah Cancer Foundation.
I made a bunch of snowflakes. I still have to block them.
I still make angels for Angels 4 Hope.
I made a cherry pie pin cushion and a gingerbread man bottle sitter.
I've been making Christmas presents for my friends and family.



Life is being very good to me. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment