Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rambling

When I started this, I planned on writing something everyday. As you can tell. I haven't kept that up.

Some days I just don't have anything to say. Reporting on the weather gets so dull.

It's Autumn. Summer is over. It will soon be the Holidays.
I'm going to put up my Christmas lights next week. My neighbors will hate it. But I don't like the cold weather and would rather put the lights up while it's still warm. I know it's only September, but I won't turn them on until Thanksgiving.

I won 4 blue ribbons, 2 red ribbons, and 1 white ribbon at the State Fair. They thanked me for participating and invited me to come back next year. They asked me to demonstrate crochet next year. I think that sounds like fun.

So I have rambled on enough for one day. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment