Monday, June 28, 2010

Another one




There is another one.

I think I know where they are coming from. I have a mess of UFOs (Un-Finished- Objects.) I think they are coming from them.

Here are just a few of my UFOs.
Maybe when I finish my UFOs the aliens will stop showing up. Probably not. I think they like me.
Anyway this is going to be finish-up week. I'm going to finish Marie's sweater, Pam's sweater, a vest, and the baby afghan I started months ago. Then I'm going to go in the basement and find some of the other UFOs I have down there.

I made some chemo caps over the weekend. I gave them away.

I'm going to work on some scarves this week, too. I want to make a scarf run next week. I have some lovely red, white, and blue yarn that would make very nice scarves.

I'm going to make a few more Barbie gowns, too.

Let's just see how much of this I get to this week. Wish me luck or pray for me. Which ever you believe in.

Love isn't love 'til you give it away. Share. Almost everything is better when you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment