Friday, June 4, 2010

80 degrees?



Welcome to Springtime in Utah. Two days ago it was 67 degrees, cloudy with 60% chance of rain. And today it's 80 with clouds and humidity.
I do NOT like to sweat.
Tough...Deal with it.

At least the sun is shining.

I made a cute little doll. I finished her this morning.

Someday I'm going to figure out how to put pictures in the body of this blog. These silly computers have always made me feel dumb. But when I get too frustrated I can turn the stupid thing off.

I walked up to the gas station to get my iced tea this morning. It's about 3/4 mile. Takes about 20 minutes.
Anyway...On the way home I was thinking about my father. He passed away 34 years ago, and I still miss him. He had a dry sense of humor. My older sister would cry when he talked to her, because she has NO sense of humor. She thought that he was being mean.

One day I was going on and on about what I wanted in a husband. I was about 15. Daddy just looked at me and asked, "And when you find this man, What is going to want with you?"

At first it seemed mean, but in Daddy's way he was telling me to make something of myself first. He was very wise.

Guess Father's Day coming up triggered that.

MUST get back to my crochet.

I'm working on more scarves, grannies, and Africian Flowers. (And maybe some more babies.)

1 comment:

  1. The more you complain, the longer God lets you live!

    ReplyDelete