Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alien Invasion

My home has been invaded by little aliens. I don't know what planet they are from. But I know they aren't human. (I've been having alot of fun making them."

The big guy on the right was made by my sister, Letha. I think he is their leader. They seen to spend alot of time together.

Summer has finally come to the Salt Lake Valley. It's 96 today. I love it.

I've been crocheting granny squares for the granny square exchange, African flowers for that exchange, and a bunch of other stuff just for fun. I've made some fun baby booties.









I'm still having problems with adding pictures to this blog. Rachel tried to show me, but I'm a bit dense. I'll have to ask her to show me again.

HEY!!!!! Look what I did. Now if I can just remember what I did.

Back to my crochet hook and fun.

May the warmth of love be always in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I see booties. I don't see aliens! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the pics and they disappeared. Sorry.
    I'll put them in the next one.

    ReplyDelete