Thursday, May 6, 2010

What is Shortly????

I got the DUMB little box from Comcast. I hooked it up this morning. I called to activate it. They said that it would take about an hour for the TV to come back up.
GUESS AGAIN, Comcast!!!! It's been 2 hours and still I have a black screen with a blue message...ONE MOMENT PLEASE...This channel should be available shortly. That blinks.
What the H--L is shortly?????
Why can't they just leave things alone? I like TV when all you had to do was turn it on and get off your lazy butt to change channels. Then along comes cable...Ok, the remote is a nice touch. But what good is having 400+ channels if the stupid thing doesn't work?
And now they want me to pay for radio. Not in this lifetime.

At lease the sky is blue and partly cloudy today. The wind is blowing, but not bad.

2 comments:

  1. Hi D'Ann,
    Oh you had me rolling with this post. Too funny, but I know too well the pains of dealing with the cable TV connections. Hope all worked out and you are back up and viewing!!

    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I understand too well this heartfelt time without your mother. Thank you for entering my giveaway and good luck sweets.
    Have a special weekend and Happy Mother's Day.

    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah! I won't even pay for TV! I'm not sure if I'm frugal or cheap. My TV is a DVD monitor!
    400+ channels and even when (if?) it works, there is nothing on.

    Hugs to you!
    Squeak

    ReplyDelete