Tuesday, February 23, 2010


This is Kitten. The cat that Rachel and I took to the Vet yesterday. I picked her up today. She is such a love. She has sight in only one eye. She looks like a white basketball with feet.

I watched a program on television today that talked about saying NO. They said something that hit a nerve with me.
"NO - says I'm the boss of me." and if saying No makes you uncomfortable, say, "That just doesn't work for me."

I think alot of us get caught up in pleasing other people and forget about pleasing ourselves. If we don't take care of ourselves, nobody will. If you don't love yourself...You can't love anyone else.

I got another lovely outfit for my Barbie doll for one of the MA's Barbie Group. We exchange outfits once a month. I love getting these. And I love making them to send out.

NO, I have no plans to grow up. My daughters told me that I was in my second childhood. I don't think so. I really never left my first.

When in trouble or in doubt...
Run in circles, scream and shout.

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi, on my bloground... Kitten's adorable! And so true what you say about saying no! I'm now known as the bi**h in my family for having no qualms about saying no, if I need to! But they're getting ajusted to it though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D'Ann,
    So nice to meet you and I enjoyed your post. What a beautiful kitty! I love your post about saying no. You are so right.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and deciding to follow me. I am doing the same here.
    Have a great day.
    hugs,
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how true you will never grow up..... I love ya.. I love my little kitten....

    ReplyDelete