Sunday, May 27, 2012

OOOPS...computer strikes again.

Found this one hiding on this stupid computer. I'll just keep plugging along and maybe I'll get better at this.


I posted 9 more pictures of Hawaii and when I tried to publish the post...the whole damn thing vanished. I hate computers some days.
Anyway Hawaii was wonderful.
I came home and went to work as a door greeter. It's kinda fun. Everyone at the store is very helpful and polite. They are really nice to the "new" kid on the block. I'm old enough to be the grandmother of most of these kids.
I called Social Security right after my birthday and was told that I needed one more quarter to qualify to receive Social Security. So...I'm back to work. Russ and I decided that I can use that money as well as the government. Maybe even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment