Friday, April 8, 2011

We got more snow today. Salt Lake City, Utah got snow all day today. Looks like the whole state got it again. I want Spring. But like my Daddy used to say, "It doesn't hurt you to want." At least I'm not in Japan. I still have my warm home to sit in and look out at the snow. I still have running, clean water and hot water whenever I want it. I even have this "fine" computer and my lovely television. And my family is well and happy. Guess I'll just smile and say thanks for what I have and stop complaining about the cold weather. I'll just pick up my crochteing and make something pretty. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. iya-gree! wish the snow would stop...cool weather is ok...even gloomy. but, jeeeest tired of the snow...

    I haven't gotten any sewing done. but, maybe today???

    ReplyDelete