Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday...Already

Sooooo... I finally made it back to this blog thing.

I really haven't felt like much of anything this Winter. It has been just too cold and gloomy for my pea-brain to function. I keep crocheting, because that is my reason for getting out of bed in the mornings.

I went down to the Stitching Chicks get-together today. Annie is so wonderful to put the whole thing together for us. She made lunch and we did our show-and-tell of what we have been doing. I love this group of ladies. They are quilters. I am the crocheter of the bunch.

Next month we're going to crochet dish clothes. It's going to be great fun.

I feel alot better after going to meet with these girls.

Get up...Dress up...and Show up.
That is the way to fight off depression. I can testify to that the fact that it works.

It also helps the the sun was out today.

I am so tired of Winter. But thankful that I live in Utah. We haven't had nearly the snow or the cold that the East Coast has had this year. There are blessings to living in a dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment